Moab area attractions come in a wide variety and as such, it draws a diverse tourist population. From retirees and families traveling in RVs to white water rafters, motorcyclists, 4X4 enthusiasts, climbers, photographers, and mountain bikers people come here for the scenery and the adventure. And Moab does not disappoint!
Why we love Moab:
- Wide variety of activities for all ages.
- Endless supply of trails for biking, hiking or off-roading.
- Scenery is unreal!
Things to do:
- Mountain Biking at Dead Horse Point, Porcupine Rim, Slickrock, Mag7 (drop off before Portal if you value your life)
- 4X4 Tour with Moab Cowboy Country Off-Road Adventures
- White Water Rafting
- Visit Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Moab Brewery (take home a growler!)
- Pasta Jay’s
- Milt’s for burgers and shakes
- Moab Garage Co.
- Moab offers a mix of non-luxurious hotels and condos for rent.
- Pitch a tent if you want. You’re here for adventure, right!?!
- Visit in the Spring or Fall when the weather is best. Winters are cold and Summers are hot!
- If mountain biking at Slickrock sounds intimidating at least try the 2 mile introduction trail.
- The mountain bike trails at Dead Horse Point State Park are suitable for families.
- Check in with the folks at Poison Spider Bicycles if you need any mtb gear.